Compare Auto Insurance Rates and Save DMV.com Exclusive!
If your Arkansas driver's license or identification card has been lost, stolen, or mutilated, you can apply for a replacement or duplicate license at your local State Revenue Office.
Instructions for replacing a lost, stolen or mutilated Arkansas driver's license or identification card:
- Locate the Arkansas revenue office state revenue office. Be sure to note the days and hours of operation.
- Bring proof of identity. The state of Arkansas requires that you prove your identity by presenting an acceptable photo identification to match the photo in the state database.
- Bring the correct fee. Normally, there is a $10 fee for replacing a lost, stolen, or mutilated license. Please contact your local revenue office to confirm the fee before applying in person, since fees may vary.
Instructions for Arkansas residents who are temporarily out of state:
Arkansas residents who are temporarily out of state and unable to apply in person may apply for a duplicate license or identification card through the mail. Such persons may include military personnel or students who are either out of the state or country, among others.
For information about the application and other documents to be provided, call the Office of Driver Services at (501) 682 7059 or write to:
Office of Driver Services Drivers License Issuance Room 2120 P.O. Box 1272 Little Rock, AR 72203
Once the request along with the relevant documents and fee has been received, the duplicate license will be processed and mailed in about 2 days.
- If your license or identification is close to expiry, you can renew your license or identification card instead of applying for a replacement.
- You cannot apply for a replacement license or identification card online.