Get Your Wyoming Practice Test
PREMIUM PRACTICE TESTS
- Pass your DMV driver’s license test the first time
- Cut study time in half with our Cheat Sheet
- Get tested with relevant Practice Test questions
- Includes Road Sign test
Get prepared for the 2016 Wyoming Written Drivers Exam with our comprehensive and update-to-date practice tests and study guides. Our exam prep tools are designed to give you a complete understanding of all the topics covered on the real DMV exam, including traffic laws, road signs, hazardous driving precautions and much more. Start studying today!
Take Your Premium Test Nowor take a FREE sample practice test
New drivers fail the written driving test on their first try.
You are 5 times more likely to pass the DMV test after taking our premium practice test.
Practice Tests for New Wyoming Drivers
Our DMV.com expert team is constantly developing new ways of helping future drivers in their driving-related needs. To demonstrate that, we have created a simplified test-preparation study bundle which you can use when studying for the official Wyoming written knowledge test. This study bundle contains two study tools: the optimal Study Guide and the Practice Tests.
Did You Know? he Wyoming DMV reports that 45% of test-takers pass the DMV drivers exam on their first try.
With the assistance of DMV.com, you are guaranteed to pass your DMV exam on the first attempt.
How to Pass the Wyoming Written Driver's Test
The preparation process for the written drivers exam can be very hard if you do not have the proper test-preparation study tools. Just follow our study regimen to get the most out of your drivers license study time. Our three-step process consists of the following:
- Read the Wyoming License Manual, so you can build a solid foundation of Wyoming driver knowledge.
- Continue on with the DMV.com Study Guide, which will reinforce the important topics you need to know for your official driver exam.
- Utilize the Drivers Practice Test in order to find out which subjects you are retaining, and which ones require more time and attention.
Test yourself using the Sample Practice Test online now and see what type of questions the official written drivers test contains. Taking the Practice Drivers Test and checking your knowledge on Wyoming road rules will get you prepared for the exam day.
Road Rules to Study
Our study materials include only the most necessary information that will appear on your Wyoming written drivers test, such as:
- Traffic signs, signals and road markings
- Traffic crashes
- Sharing the road safely
- Special driving conditions
How to Ensure Your Passing Score
Knowing When to Take the Wyoming Driving Test
If you want to maximize your chances of passing the official DMV written drivers exam, you need to study and practice regularly. Using the WY drivers manual to cement your knowledge is key. And, to reinforce all of these topics, use our test-preparation study tools: the Study Guide and Practice Test.
When getting prepared for the written knowledge exam, you can use the DMV.com Study Guide, which is a great source for all the key information on road rules and traffic laws. You also have unlimited access to the online FREE Practice Driving Test. After you learn the Study Guide and take our Driver Practice Test, you will be more prepared than ever. The Practice Test will also let you know where you’re making mistakes, so that you can go back and dedicate more time to those chapters before you take the official DMV written drivers test.
Test Day Tips
Now that you have acquired all of the necessary knowledge to take your DMV exam, schedule your Test Day. As the date of your Wyoming written driving test approaches, make sure to note the following:
- The Wyoming written drivers test consists of 25 questions. You must get at least 19 questions (76%) correct for a passing score.
- The cost to get a driver’s license in Wyoming is $20. The fee for the written drivers test is included in the cost for a driver's license.
- To take the official Wyoming written driving exam, you must be at least 15 years old.
Our team at DMV.com is sure that you will pass the drivers license exam on your first try. We are so confident in our Practice Test and Study Guide test-preparation bundle that you will get a full refund in the event that you don’t pass the written test the first time.
You will be required to take the written drivers license test on the same day that you apply for your learner’s permit. Depending on your age and the type of drivers license you apply for, the needed documents may differ. Generally, the required documents include:
- Proof of identity:
- A U.S. birth certificate
- A valid U.S. passport
- A consular report of birth abroad
- A Certificate of Citizenship
- A Certificate of Naturalization
- A valid permanent resident card
- A valid employment authorization document
- A valid foreign passport
- Two proofs of residence:
- A utility bill
- A rent receipt
- A bank statement
- An insurance policy
- A telephone bill
- A mortgage document
- A vehicle registration
- A pay stub
- A tax document
- A voter registration
- A report card
- A magazine bill
- A doctor's bill
- Proof of Social Security Number:
- A Social Security card
- A W-2 form
- A bank statement that includes your full SSN
- Any official or government document that includes your name and full SSN
- Proof of name change (if needed):
- A certified marriage certificate
- A divorce decree
- A court order approving legal name change
The Wyoming written driving test is only available in English. Wyoming does not offer the exam in other languages; however, you can bring an interpreter with you, if needed.
Documents Needed for Noncitizens
The Wyoming DMV now offers driver’s licenses to both documented and undocumented citizens living in the state. Non-US citizens are required to provide documents proving their identity and WY residency in order to get a learner’s permit or a driver's license. Accepted documents are listed below:
- Original I-20 showing your entry into the U.S. If you lost your original I-20, you should apply for a replacement I-20, and the new I-20 will be reprinted with a notation of “Replace Lost I-20.” The DMV may collect copies of all your documents and send them to the DHS for review.
- I-94 print out
- Two documents as proof of residency:
- Lease agreement with the address, name and signature of the landlord
- Utility bill
- Tuition invoice/official mail from a college or university dated within 12 months before the application
- Renter’s insurance policy
After the Written Test
Once you pass the Wyoming written drivers exam, you are supposed to schedule a road test at the closest WY DMV office. If you fail the road test on your first try, you can take the road test again after a certain amount of time. In any case, DMV.com encourages you to practice driving behind the wheel as often as possible before scheduling your Wyoming DMV road skills test appointment.
Additionally, you will need to pass a vision test with a visual acuity of 20/40 (with or without glasses/contact lenses).
To be issued a Wyoming driver's license, you need to meet the requirements of the different stages in the Graduated Driver’s License (GDL) Program.
PRACTICE TEST Frequently Asked Questions
What Our Clients Are Saying
- Angela T.
I took my test in February and I passed! Thank you so much for your help!
I purchased your online DMV test and passed my exam with flying colors. Thanks for a great service!
- Mike P.
- Use effective study tools to ace the driver’s license test
- Quickly learn important traffic laws and road signs
- Be prepared with Wyoming-specific Practice Test questions
- Pass the first time or your money back!
Premium Study Tools
The DMV.com Wyoming Study Guide and Practice Test are the No. 1 study resources for beginner drivers. The Study Guide simplifies complicated sections of the Wyoming Driver’s Handbook, while the Practice Test gives you plenty of chances to prepare for the official written driver’s exam. Not to mention that by incorporating these tools, you will learn the traffic rules in and out – and in half the time.
Pass Your DMV Permit Test the First Time
Save time studying for the DMV written exam with real questions based off of the official Wyoming driver’s handbookGET STARTED NOW
Subscribe For Updates
Stay current with the latest news on the DMV and automotive industry.