Get Your Oklahoma Practice Test
PREMIUM PRACTICE TESTS
- Pass your DMV driver’s license test the first time
- Cut study time in half with our Cheat Sheet
- Get tested with relevant Practice Test questions
- Includes Road Sign test
Get prepared for the 2018 Oklahoma Written Drivers Exam with our comprehensive and update-to-date practice tests and study guides. Our exam prep tools are designed to give you a complete understanding of all the topics covered on the real DMV exam, including traffic laws, road signs, hazardous driving precautions and much more. Start studying today!
Take Your Premium Test Nowor take a FREE sample practice test
New drivers fail the written driving test on their first try.
You are 5 times more likely to pass the DMV test after taking our premium practice test.
Practice Tests for New Oklahoma Drivers
DMV.com has created a comprehensive study tool to guide you through the driving test questions with less effort, in order to achieve a high score on the official Oklahoma written drivers test. The Driver’s License Practice Test and Study Guide package is designed to be productive and time-saving. The DMV.com sample practice test is a reliable testing instrument of essential traffic rules.
Did You Know? Less than half of new drivers pass their DMV written test on the first try.
With the help of DMV.com’s study aids, you are guaranteed to pass your OK DMV exam on the first attempt.
How to Pass the Oklahoma Written Driver's Test
In order to study efficiently, follow the proven three-prong test-prep method developed by DMV.com, which is as follows
- Start on the way to getting your learner's permit by studying the Oklahoma Driver’s Manual. Read about road rules and pay attention to the safety regulations.
- Once you complete reading about general information, bind everything together by exploring the DMV.com Study Guide.
- When you finish studying, take the OK Practice Driving Exam to test how much information you’ve retained.
Make sure to take advantage of the FREE Oklahoma Sample Practice Test. The content of the free online sample test is created by using questions you will see in the official written test. Master the knowledge required for the testing day by getting your sample of the online DMV practice test. The Sample Test will give you a hint of the complete written driving test, which includes all important topics from the Oklahoma road regulations.
Road Rules to Study
DMV.com’s study materials feature only the most important driving topics, so you are prepared for Test Day. DMV subjects to study include:
- Driving safety and courtesy
- Signals, signs and markings
- Intersections and turns
- Lane usage and maneuvers
- Inclement weather driving
How to Ensure Your Passing Score
A great start to a sure success on the Oklahoma written drivers exam is to learn all of the traffic road rules and signs, which requires a diligent review of the OK Driver’s Handbook. All critical test sections are taken out from the driver’s handbook. To strengthen your basic learning from the driver's manual, review the DMV.com Practice Test and Study Guide learning package.
Vital topics about the driving education are explained in a condensed simple way. The study bundle will save you both time and money. No need to make extra notes – just get hold of this package. Take advantage of the unlimited access to the practice driving test. Before taking on the official DMV written exam, check your knowledge and enhance your confidence.
Knowing When to Take the Oklahoma Driving Test
Aim to get at least 90 percent on the DMV.com Practice Test to pass the DMV written driving exam on your first try. If you score less than 90 percent, you will need to invest some extra effort to improve weaker areas. Take the DMV.com Practice Test as many times as you need to reach a score of 100% to ensure your success.
Test Day Tips
Once you feel confident in your DMV studies, the next step to take is to book your written driving exam with the OK DMV. As your Test Day nears, make sure to keep the following tips in mind:
- The present Oklahoma written drivers test is made of 50 questions. You must get at least 40 questions (80%) correct for a passing score.
- The cost to get a driver’s license in Oklahoma ranges between $37.50 and $44.50. The fee for the learner's permit test is $4. The fee is charged each time you take the test.
- To take the official Oklahoma written knowledge exam, you must be at least 15 and-a-half years old. To get your permit you must be tested by a Driver's License Examiner.
- You must not try taking the written driver's test on the same day. You need to wait at least one day and pay the $4 fee again.
We are so confident in our Premium Study Bundle that we provides a full refund to candidates who do not pass the Oklahoma written driving test on the first try.
To apply for the driver's license after you pass the written drivers license test, you need to have the following details ready to submit at a DMV branch office:
- One primary proof of ID, usually a birth certificate
- One proof of secondary ID, usually a Social Security Card
- Proof of Social Security Number
- Certificate of attendance to a secondary or vocational school
- Certificate for passed referenced reading test or poof of alternate satisfactory schooling
- Parental consent if you are under 18
- Proof of driving course enrollment, if you are between 15 and-a-half and 16
- Proof of legal name change, if applicable
The Oklahoma written drivers test is only available in English. According to strict Oklahoma legal requirements, you must know how to solve the test questions in English so that you can manage your way around Oklahoma traffic signs written in the same language.
Documents Needed for Noncitizens
According to Oklahoma legislature, the Oklahoma DMV provides driver’s licenses to non-U.S. residents living in the state. To get a learner’s permit or drivers license, non-US citizens must provide documents proving identity, lawful presence in the state and Oklahoma residency. Accepted documents include the following:
- Proof of name and identity, usually a valid foreign passport
- Proof of Social Security Number:
- W-2 tax form
- SSA 1099 form
- Non-SSA 1099 Form
- Pay stub
- Two proofs of Oklahoma residency:
- Utility bills
- Credit card statement
- Life or car insurance policy
- Voter registration card
- Pay stub or earnings statement
- Rent receipt
- Phone bill
- Parental consent, if you are under 18
- Proof of adequate driver's education
After the Written Test
Once you complete the written drivers exam at DMV Oklahoma, you are closer to getting your first driver's license. Apply for the first driving permit and then, start preparing for the road skills test. When scheduling your Oklahoma DMV road skills test appointment provide a certificate of a vision test with a visual acuity of 20/40.
Note that the state of Oklahoma recognizes parent-taught drivers education.
Keep in mind that the car you will be using for the driver's test must have a valid car registration, a security verification form and must be in a proper mechanical condition.
- Use effective study tools to ace the driver’s license test
- Quickly learn important traffic laws and road signs
- Be prepared with Oklahoma-specific Practice Test questions
- Pass the first time or your money back!
Premium Study Tools
The DMV.com Oklahoma Study Guide and Practice Test are the No. 1 study resources for beginner drivers. The Study Guide simplifies complicated sections of the Oklahoma Driver’s Handbook, while the Practice Test gives you plenty of chances to prepare for the official written driver’s exam. Not to mention that by incorporating these tools, you will learn the traffic rules in and out – and in half the time.
Pass Your DMV Permit Test the First Time
Save time studying for the DMV written exam with real questions based off of the official Oklahoma driver’s handbookGET STARTED NOW
Subscribe For Updates
Stay current with the latest news on the DMV and automotive industry.