How to Renew a Driver's License in West Virginia
A West Virginia Driver's License can be renewed in person at any driver exam station in the State.
WHEN TO RENEW YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE
- Your West Virginia driver's license generally expires on your birthday. The DMV will send you a renewal card before the expiration date. (You will find the new renewal fee and year of expiration on it).
- If your license has expired for more than six months, you will have to take the written and skills tests like any first time applicant.
TO RENEW IN PERSONYou must bring:
- Your expiring license or proof of identity if the expiring license is not available.
- If your name has changed, documentation of the to Birth Date, Name, Gender, and Social Security Number name change is required.
- proof of identity document.
- The renewal fee (It will be printed on your renewal card. Anywhere between $8 and $18, depending on the number of years it is being renewed for). You can refer to the see.