If your Oregon commercial driver’s license (CDL) is lost, stolen, or destroyed, you can apply for a replacement license. While not required by Oregon law, it is a good idea to notify your local police department if you believe your CDL has been stolen.


  1. You will need to visit your local DMV Office in person in order to apply for a replacement CDL.
  2. You must present valid forms of identification for name, birth date and Oregon address proof along with your social security number. If the DMV does not have your photo on file, you will be required to submit one form of photo identification like a passport or military ID.
  3. Submit the replacement fee of $25.50. Oregon DMV does not accept credit or debit cards. Checks are accepted with ID.
  4. If your current CDL is damaged, you must surrender it at the DMV Office when you apply for a replacement.


Last updated on Thursday, December 21 2017.

Have a Question? Get Quick Online Answers!