- Bill of Sale: Comprehensive and Short-form printable documents
- Driving Records: Delivered instantly online
- Pay Traffic Tickets: Subject to availability by location
Also available online:
Missouri Department of Revenue Locations and Hours
FIND MISSOURI DMV OFFICE LOCATIONS
Click here to find your local missouri dmv office location
CONTACT INFORMATION FOR THE STATE DOR
Telephone customer service representatives are available to provide general information from 7:30 am to 5:30 pm, Monday through Friday for the Driver License Bureau and for the Motor Vehicle Bureau. Pre-recorded general information is available at all other times.
Missouri Department of Revenue, Motor Vehicle and Driver License Bureau
(573) 751-4600 - driver license information (573) 751-4509 - motor vehicle information (573) 526-2407- 24/7 voice response system
For driver licenses mail:
Driver License Bureau 301 W. High St. Room 470 Jefferson City, MO, 65105-0200
For titles and registrations mail:
Motor Vehicle Bureau 301 W. High St. Room 370 Jefferson City, MO 65101
You may also contact the DOR via email with specific questions or issues concerning the driver license division at firstname.lastname@example.org and with specific questions or issues concerning the motor vehicle division at email@example.com.
LOCATIONS BY COUNTY
The Missouri Motor Vehicles Drivers Licensing Bureau (MVDL) has locations in all counties throughout the State. Click here to find the location nearest you.
APPOINTMENTS AND SCHEDULING
Visit MVDL locations to schedule your vision, knowledge and road tests. You must schedule an appointment for a commercial driver's license road test by calling the Driver Examination Station nearest to you.
TYPES OF LOCATIONS
- DOR contract office handle issues concerning titles, registration, licenses, commercial licenses, non-driver IDs, permits and more. MVDL offices are generally open Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-4:30 pm, except for legal holidays; although different offices offer different services and have different timings. Please verify the hours and services offered at your preferred Office before visiting in person.
- Driver Examination Stations, operated by the Highway Patrol, provide driver vision, knowledge testing and road testing services. Exam Stations offer different tests and have different timings. Please verify the hours and tests offered at your Exam Station before visiting in person.
- Emissions Testing Sites are available through the state's Gateway Vehicle Inspection Program for vehicle inspections. Operating hours for testing sites vary by location, and it is advised to call prior to visiting, although most are open Monday-Friday, except for legal holidays.