- your advisor for California DMV issues (not from California? Select another state)

California DMV Guide by - Fast and Easy California provides fast and easy-to-use articles, guides and resources for helping you solve DMV issues fast. Our mission is to save you time and headache when dealing with drivers license, registration, insurance, other vehicle/driving related issues.

We provide easy access to a wide variety of proprietary, government and third party services that are designed to help you. These services range from online vehicle registration renewal services to practice tests for new drivers looking to pass a permit test to simple articles on California's state driving regulations. As a third party guide, isn't tied down to government bureaucracy - we just want to help you get on the road as soon as possible.

About is a third party guide for driving and vehicle issues. We are not affiliated with any government agencies. We are simply dedicated to helping California drivers solve their DMV issues.


Recently Updated Articles

California Vehicle Registration - How to Register your Vehicle


A guide for vehicle registrations in California. All vehicles must be registered by law in California so figure out how here

Filing the California SR-22 Insurance Form

SR-22 forms ensure the financial responsibility of at risk California drivers. Who requires an SR-22 insurance form, get an SR-22 form, SR-22 requirements, filing the SR-22 form.

Information for Disabled Drivers in California

Resource for disabled drivers in California. Disabled parking permits, license plates and more

Vehicle Emissions Testing in California

Contact information, locations, and what is necessary, for emissions testing and smog checks

How to Replace a Lost Vehicle Title in California

Information on replacing a lost/stolen/damaged vehicle title for California