Guide on what to do if you need duplicate/replacement license plate stickers in Wisconsin
You can get duplicate or replacement license plate sticker(s) by contacting the Bureau of Vehicle Services.You can get duplicate or replacement license plate sticker(s) by contacting the Bureau of Vehicle Services. Make sure you provide the following information:
- The vehicle year, make and identification number (VIN)
- The license plate number and type of sticker needed
- Your full name, including your middle initial, (if any)
- Your complete mailing address, including city, state and zip code
- An e-mail address and/or telephone number, including area code, where you can be reached between the hours of 7:30 a.m.
You can also apply by telephone call (608) 266-1466. Please have your license plate number or vehicle identification number ready. The requested sticker will be mailed to you the next business day.