Contact information for your local OR DMV office. The contact information includes: locations, hours of operation, telephone numbers, website links and email addresses for the OR DOT.
FIND OREGON DMV OFFICE LOCATIONS
Click here to find your local oregon dmv office location.
CONTACT INFORMATION FOR THE STATE DOT
Telephone customer service representatives are available to provide general information from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday and from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm on Wednesday.
Oregon Department of Transportation - Driver and Motor Vehicles Division (DMV)
- (503) 945-5000 - Salem DMV Headquarters
- (503) 945 5001 - TTY (for hearing or speech-impaired individuals)
- (503) 299-9999 - Portland Metro Area
- (541) 388-6322 - Bend
- (541) 686-7855 - Eugene
- (541) 776-6025 - Medford
- (541) 440-3395 - Roseburg
1905 Lana Ave NE
Salem, Oregon 97314
You may also contact the DMV via email with specific questions or issues.
- Email form for issues concerning licensing or other issues.
- Email form for issues concerning vehicle inspection.
- Email email@example.com to order driver records.
LOCATIONS BY REGION
The Oregon Department of Transportation's DMV has locations in all regions throughout the State. Click here to find the DMV office location nearest you.
APPOINTMENTS AND SCHEDULING
Apart from visiting DMV locations to schedule your vision, knowledge and road tests, you may also call your preferred DMV office to make a regular road test appointment or reschedule an existing appointment. For commercial licenses, you can also make an appointment 48 hours ahead of time with a Third Party Tester. You can call (503) 229-5066 to make an appointment for a vehicle inspection at the Clackamas, Gresham or Sunset County Emissions Inspection Stations.
TYPES OF LOCATIONS
- DMV Offices handle issues concerning titles, registration, licenses, commercial licenses, non-driver IDs, permits and more. You can also schedule your vision, knowledge and road tests here, although road tests for commercial licenses can also be performed at third party testing locations. Remember, all DMV Offices do not offer all services. DMV Offices are open Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, except for holidays observed by the DMV, but timings may vary. Some offices are also open on Saturdays. Please verify the hours and services offered at your preferred office before visiting in person.
- Third Party Testing Locations are open Monday-Friday, except for holidays observed by the DMV, but timings may vary. Some locations are also open on Saturdays. Please verify the hours at your preferred testing location before visiting in person. For commercial licenses, you can schedule a road test at a Third Party Testing Location or at a DMV Office that does road tests for commercial licenses.
- Emissions Inspection Stations are available for vehicle inspections. Click here to find a Clean Air Station near you. Operating hours for Clean Air Stations generally are Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 8:30 am-5:30 pm and Saturday 8:30 am-1:00 pm, except for holidays observed by the DMV, but timings may vary. Some offices are closed on Mondays or Saturdays. Please verify the hours at your preferred station before visiting in person. Once a week, the inspection stations are open until 9:00 pm.
- Dealer Processing Centers handle all the paperwork sent to them by licensed dealers.