All About Nebraska DMV
DMV.com was created to help simplify your life by providing you with all the vehicle related information and Nebraska DMV services you may need, in one place. Quickly find information and services regarding driving records, vehicle registration, drivers license renewal, license plate.
Enter your question and our research team will find the answer!
Online Services Available - GuideSponsored Ads
Nebraska DMV Guide by DMV.com - Less Headache
About our site
DMV.com is the website that will help you find every information connected to the Nebraska Division of Motor Vehicles. Know that this is a privately owned website that is not affiliated to any government agency. So you won't bother dealing with government bureaucracy in your search for a useful facts about Nebraska DMV.
We offer you up-to-date information in easy-to-understand format. Our articles provide you with facts about obtaining and renewing a driver's license, choosing the best insurance for your vehicle, license plates, credit scores, driving schools, drivers manuals - from A to Z.
How to navigate through the site
All you have to do is either use the "search" bar on the page or the navigation sections when looking for information.
Although we already have an abundance of useful facts, you can also join us and make this website even better, by editing the pages, commenting the articles, sharing your experience on Facebook, etc.
Nebraska issues employment driving permits to drivers with suspensions due to excessive points on driving records, an Administrative License Revocations or Violating Support Orders. There are separate applications for each violation, including:
- Procedural Bulletin and Application for Employment Drive Permit for ALR
- Procedural Bulletin and Application for Employment Drive Permit for Point Revocations.
- Procedural Bulletin and Application for Employment Drive Permit for Support.
For more information: Suspended License Information for Nebraska
To find your traffic ticket information online, you can visit the Nebraska Citation Payment website. On the website, you can also pay traffic tickets online. You will need your drivers license and ticket information to process online.
For more information: Traffic Tickets and Violations in Nebraska
Active duty military members in Nebraska wondering how to get a motorcycle license can do so through the same process as non-military members. Military members on active duty stationed outside of Nebraska with licenses issued after August 27, 1971 will have a valid license for as long as they are on active duty up to 60 days after discharge.
For more information: How to Apply for a Motorcycle License in Nebraska
During the address change request process in Nebraska, you must submit a number of documents including a New, Renewal and Replacements License Form and proof of residency. Proof of residency documents can include:
- Bank account statementissued within the last 90 days
- Pay stub within the last 90 dayswith name and address of employer
- Federal, state or local government documents issued within the last 90 days
- Magazines received within the last 90 days
- Any envelope, box or postcard that has been sent indicating apostmark or stamped date within the last 90 days
- Any correspondence, receipt, invoice dated within the last 90 days
- Nebraska vehicle registration
- Life, health, auto or home insurance policy or card
- Valid real estate tax statement or receipt
- Any valid professional license
- Nebraska voter registration card
- Mortgage, lease or rental agreement
- Nebraska DMV Renewal Notice
- Blank check or deposit slip
For more information: How to Handle a Change of Address in Nebraska
We want to hear from you! Post your message below.
Subscribe For Updates
Stay current with the latest news on the DMV and automotive industry.