DMV.com was created to help simplify your life by providing you with all the vehicle related information and Nebraska DMV services you may need, in one place. Quickly find information and services regarding driving records, vehicle registration, drivers license renewal, license plate renewal, getting a learners permit, and finding a Nebraska Department of Motor Vehicles approved traffic school.
Online Services Available - Guide Sponsored Ads
Enter your question and our research team will find the answer!
Search for your DMV service or the nearest DMV office here.
Nebraska DMV Guide by DMV.com - Less Headache
About our site
DMV.com is the website that will help you find every information connected to the Nebraska Division of Motor Vehicles. Know that this is a privately owned website that is not affiliated to any government agency. So you won't bother dealing with government bureaucracy in your search for a useful facts about Nebraska DMV.
We offer you up-to-date information in easy-to-understand format. Our articles provide you with facts about obtaining and renewing a driver's license, choosing the best insurance for your vehicle, license plates, credit scores, driving schools, drivers manuals - from A to Z.
How to navigate through the site
All you have to do is either use the "search" bar on the page or the navigation sections when looking for information.
Although we already have an abundance of useful facts, you can also join us and make this website even better, by editing the pages, commenting the articles, sharing your experience on Facebook, etc.
To replace car titles in Nebraska, you must present a few documents at a local Nebraska DMV office. Required documents include:
- The State of Nebraska Application for Duplicate Certificate of Title form RV-707a)
- Vehicle information:
- Title number
- Vehicle identification number (VIN)
- Year, make, and model
- Complete the Application for Certificate of Title form RV-707 (if making corrections to title)
- Marriage certificate, divorce decree or court order showing your name change (if applicable)
For more information: How to Replace a Lost Vehicle Title in Nebraska
No, Nebraska does not charge a late fee for renewing expired car registrations. However, driving with an expired car registrations can result in fines and possible license suspensions.
For more information: How to Renew Your Vehicle Registration in Nebraska
To find your traffic ticket information online, you can visit the Nebraska Citation Payment website. On the website, you can also pay traffic tickets online. You will need your drivers license and ticket information to process online.
For more information: Traffic Tickets and Violations in Nebraska
During the address change request process in Nebraska, you must submit a number of documents including a New, Renewal and Replacements License Form and proof of residency. Proof of residency documents can include:
- Bank account statementissued within the last 90 days
- Pay stub within the last 90 dayswith name and address of employer
- Federal, state or local government documents issued within the last 90 days
- Magazines received within the last 90 days
- Any envelope, box or postcard that has been sent indicating apostmark or stamped date within the last 90 days
- Any correspondence, receipt, invoice dated within the last 90 days
- Nebraska vehicle registration
- Life, health, auto or home insurance policy or card
- Valid real estate tax statement or receipt
- Any valid professional license
- Nebraska voter registration card
- Mortgage, lease or rental agreement
- Nebraska DMV Renewal Notice
- Blank check or deposit slip
For more information: How to Handle a Change of Address in Nebraska
We want to hear from you! Post your message below.
Subscribe For Updates
Stay current with the latest news on the DMV and automotive industry.