All About Georgia DMV
DMV.com was created to help simplify your life by providing you with all the vehicle related information and Georgia DMV services you may need, in one place. Quickly find information and services regarding driving records, vehicle registration, drivers license renewal, license plate.
Enter your question and our research team will find the answer!
Online Services Available - GuideSponsored Ads
Georgia DMV Guide by DMV.com - Less Headache
Tired of dealing with government bureaucracy? We have a solution for you that will save you a precious amount of time. Welcome to DMV.com - our guide to the Georgia Department of Driver Services. We offer you the most up-to-date facts, all in an easy-to-understand format.
Our vast array of carefully written articles will provide you with details on getting driver's licenses, registration plates, what forms to fill, info on auto insurance - all available online.
This is a user-friendly site. All you need to do to get the desired info, is to use the "search" feature or the navigation sections. If it's a boat or motorcycle you're owning, don't worry! The Georgia DMV has a whole set of articles, providing the necessary details, for all types of vehicles.
Importantly, we welcome and encourage all of our readers to give their contribution to the site as well. Any comments, edits, or article submissions can help us become better and offer the most up-to-date information on the Georgia DDS.
As a privately owned website we have nothing to do with any government agency. Our sole purpose is helping readers deal with their driving and licensing issues, easily and in no-time.
- Voter Registration Card
- Recent utility bill
- Bank statement with your new address
- Other statement (doctor’s visit or vet bill transaction, for example)
- Magazine subscription
- Mortgage or lease statement
- School record or transcript
For more information: How to Handle a Change of Address in Georgia
- A completed Tag/Title Application. If you have recently acquired a new name, fill out the form with this updated information. Make sure to also bring in a legal court document that confirms this name change, such as a marriage certificate of a divorce decree.
- A Lien or Security Interest Release form (if applicable)
- Payment for the $8 replacement title fee (fees may vary)
- The damaged car title (if you have in your possession)
For more information: How to Replace a Lost Vehicle Title in Georgia
- A filled out Title/Tag Application
- A filled out Affidavit of Repossession
- The car title or manufacturer’s statement of origin
- A copy of contract that was made between the repossessed and the party from whom the vehicle was repossessed.
- Payment for $18 title fee (fees may vary)
For more information: Title Transfers or obtaining a New Certificate of Title in Georgia
We want to hear from you! Post your message below.
Subscribe For Updates
Stay current with the latest news on the DMV and automotive industry.