- CDL Practice Tests: Pass your CDL exam the first time
- Bill of Sale: Comprehensive and Short-form printable documents
- Driving Records: Delivered instantly online
- Pay Traffic Tickets: Subject to availability by location
It is mandated by federal guidelines that all commercial drivers pass the Department of Transportation health exam. The goal of this test is to check whether an applicant is fit enough to drive safely now and in the near future. Successfully passing the exam usually means you only have to take the exam in 24 months time, unless you have some health problem which could become worse in the future, in which case the you’ll have to take the exam sooner.
Passing the DOT physical will require:.
• Standard: At least 20/40 acuity (Snellen) in each eye with or without correction. At least 70 degrees peripheral in horizontal meridian measured in each eye. The use of corrective lenses should be noted on the Medical Examiner's Certificate.
The basic requirements for passing a DOT physical exam are:.