- CDL Practice Tests: Pass your CDL exam the first time
- Bill of Sale: Comprehensive and Short-form printable documents
- Driving Records: Delivered instantly online
- Pay Traffic Tickets: Subject to availability by location
Also available online:
Arizona DOT Physical Exam For CDL
It is mandated by federal guidelines that all commercial drivers pass the DOT physical exam. The goal of this exam is to check whether an applicant is fit enough to drive safely at the present time as well as in the foreseeable future. Passing the exam successfully usually means you only have to take the exam in 24 months time, although in some cases this period might be shortened in case that serious health issues might appear in the future.
Department of Transportation CDL Physical Requirements
Passing the DOT physical will require:.
- Need to have 20/40 correctable vision in each eye as well as both combined. Vision correction devices such as glasses or contacts are permitted.
- Must be able to distinguish colors found on traffic signals.
- Needs to be able to perceive a forced whisper at a distance of at least 5 feet.
- Maximum allowable blood pressure is 160/100. Use of prescription medication to achieve this threshold is allowed.
- An applicant can have diabetes which is controlled through diet or medication. Diabetes which is controlled though insulin injections is not premitted
- Your blood sugar level must be less than 200.
- Use of schedule 1 drugs is disallowed
To find a CDL physical exam location near you look at the list below.