Traffic Ticket Attorneys - Connect with TicketVoid
Find Traffic Ticket Lawyers!
- Enter your DUI or traffic ticket information into Ticket Void websitte in a quick step-by-step process.
- Ticket Void matches your DUI or traffic ticket information for FREE with qualified DUI and traffic ticket lawyers in the State/County of the offence.
- A DUI or traffic lawyer within the Ticket Void network will contact you.
Arkansas Office of Driver Services Point System
Violating Arkansas driving and traffic laws can result in fines, the suspension of your driving privileges, and even imprisonment. The Arkansas Office of Driver Services (ODS) uses a point system to track violations and their corresponding penalties. Points are added to your driving record if you receive a traffic ticket for moving violations.
MOVING VIOLATIONS AND POINTS
Different violations are assigned different point values, which are added to your driving record. For instance, moving violations like failure to observe traffic signals and speeding up to 10 mph over posted speed limit carry three points. Reckless driving is an eight-point offense.
View this page to see some more examples of violations and points assessed.
You will be subject to specific penalties if you accumulate a certain number of points on your driving license:
- Once you cross the threshold of 10 points, you will receive a warning letter first and then suspension as follows:
10-13 points:Warning Letter 14-17 points:Three month suspension 18-23 points:Six month suspension 24 or more points:One year suspension
- You will have your license suspended if you accumulate 14 points or more on your current driving record. A notice of scheduled suspension will be mailed to you. You may be imprisoned for driving with a suspended license.
- Accumulating points on your driving license is also likely to increase your auto insurance rates. See our auto insurance section for more information about obtaining quality car insurance at competitive rates.