Online Services Available - GuideSponsored Ads
FIND NEVADA DMV OFFICE LOCATIONS
Click here to find your local nevada dmv office location
CONTACT INFORMATION FOR THE STATE DMV
Telephone customer service representatives are available to provide general information from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Pre-recorded general information is available at all other times.
Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles
(702) 486-4DMV or (702) 486-4368 - for the Las Vegas Area
(775) 684-4DMV or (775) 684-4368 - for Reno/Sparks/Carson City
(877) 368-7828 - toll-free, for rural Nevada
(775) 684-4904 - TDD (for hearing -impaired individuals)
Alternate phone numbers are available for information about specific topics.
Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles 555 Wright Way Carson City, NV 89711
You may also contact the DMV via email with specific questions or issues at email@example.com.
LOCATIONS BY CITY
The Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) has locations in all major cities throughout the State. Click here to find the DMV office location nearest you.
APPOINTMENTS AND SCHEDULING
Apart from visiting DMV locations to schedule your vision, knowledge and road tests, you may also use the DMV website or contact the DMV to schedule certain activities in advance:
- Make a road test appointment online, or reschedule an existing appointment.
- Make a road test appointment for a non-commercial license by calling (702) 486-4368
option 3 for the Las Vegas area or (775) 684-4368 option 6 for the Reno/Sparks/Carson City Area or (877) 368-7828 option 6 for Rural Nevada Areas or if you are calling from out-of-state.
- Make a road test appointment for a commercial license by calling a Commercial Driver License Office.
TYPES OF LOCATIONS
- Full Service Offices handle all license and registration issues including titles, non-driver IDs, permits and more. You can also schedule your vision, knowledge and road tests here. Full Service Offices are generally open from Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, except for state holidays. Some offices are also open on Saturdays from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. Please verify the hours with your preferred Office before visiting in person.
- Express Offices only process registration renewals and driver license renewals. The express offices in Reno and Sparks are open Monday-Friday from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm, except for state holidays, while the express office in North Las Vegas is open Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, except for state holidays.
- Self-Service Kiosks are available at many locations throughout the state including Automobile Association of America (AAA) offices. At these self-service kiosks you can carry out registration renewal, driver's license renewal, insurance verification reinstatement and get a copy of your driving record. These kiosks are generally open from Monday-Friday 08:00 am to 05:00 pm. Some are also open on Saturdays. Please click here for locations of the kiosks and their working hours. Most self-service kiosks accept cash, checks, debit or credit cards.
- Some County Assessors Offices in the state's rural areas also offer vehicle registration facilities. Some of them also handle DMV services like licenses, non-driver IDs and permits. Assessor Offices are generally open from Monday-Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, except for state holidays. Please verify the hours and services provided by your Assessor Office before visiting in person.
- Commercial Driver License and Motor Carrier Offices handle all transactions pertaining to commercial licenses including knowledge and road tests. All commercial offices are open Monday-Friday 08:00 am to 05:00 pm.
- Emission Stations are available for vehicle inspections. Click here to find an Emission Station near you. Operating hours are different for different Stations and they offer different services. Please verify the hours and services provided by your Emission Station before visiting in person.