Compare Auto Insurance Rates and Save DMV.com Exclusive!
Online Services Available - GuideSponsored Ads
FIND KANSAS DMV OFFICE LOCATIONS
Click here to find your local Kansas dmv office location
CONTACT INFORMATION FOR THE STATE DMV
Telephone customer service representatives are available to provide general information from 8:00 am to 4:45 pm for Driver Licenses and from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm for Titles and Registration, Monday through Friday.
Kansas Division of Motor Vehicles (785) 296-3963 - Driver's License (785) 296-3621 - Titles and Registration
(785) 296-3601 - TTY (for hearing-impaired individuals)
Alternate phone numbers are available for information about specific topics on motor vehicles from the Kansas Department of Revenue.
For driver licenses mail:
Driver's Licensing Docking State Office Building P.O. Box 2188 Topeka, KS 66601-2128
For titles and registrations mail:
Titles and Registrations Docking State Office Building Topeka, KS 66601-2021
You may also contact the DMV via email with specific questions or issues.
- For driver license related issues, mail email@example.com.
- For titling and registration related issues, mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
LOCATIONS BY COUNTY
The Kansas Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) has locations in all counties throughout the State.
Click here to find the Driver License Exam Station nearest you for license related transactions, and click here to find the County Treasurer's Office nearest you for title and registration related transactions.
APPOINTMENTS AND SCHEDULING
TYPES OF LOCATIONS
- Driver License Exam Stations handle issues concerning licenses, commercial licenses, reinstatements, license renewals, non-driver IDs, permits and more. You can also schedule your vision, knowledge and road tests here. Driver License Exam Stations are usually open Monday-Friday, between 7:00 am and 5:00 pm, except for traditional holidays and holidays approved by the DMV. Some Stations are also open on Saturdays. Different Exam Stations offer different services and have different timings. Please verify the hours and services offered at your preferred Station before visiting in person.
- County Treasurer's Offices deal with titles, registration and more. Some County Treasurer's Offices also handle issues concerning licenses, commercial licenses, non-driver IDs, permits and more. General hours of operation are Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-4:30 pm, except on traditional holidays and holidays approved by the DMV. Different Treasurer's Offices offer different services and have different timings. Please verify the hours and services offered at your Treasurer's Office before visiting in person.