Get Your Washington DC Practice Test
PREMIUM PRACTICE TESTS
- Pass your DMV driver’s license test the first time
- Cut study time in half with our Cheat Sheet
- Get tested with relevant Practice Test questions
- Includes Road Sign test
Get prepared for the 2016 Washington DC Written Drivers Exam with our comprehensive and update-to-date practice tests and study guides. Our exam prep tools are designed to give you a complete understanding of all the topics covered on the real DMV exam, including traffic laws, road signs, hazardous driving precautions and much more. Start studying today!
Take Your Premium Test Nowor take a FREE sample practice test
New drivers fail the written driving test on their first try.
You are 5 times more likely to pass the DMV test after taking our premium practice test.
Real Questions from Washington DC’s DMV examBe prepared for the real thing. The DMV.com Practice Test has questions from the real Washington DC exam.
Take the practice test online as many times as you wantMaster the test by taking it online until you’re perfect. Go back and review trouble spots in the manual then take the practice test again until you ace it!
Available in easy to print formatWant to practice on the go? Simply print the test and take it anywhere. We provide both Microsoft Word and Adobe PDF formats.
Multiple payment options availableYou can pay with credit card, PayPal or your mobile phone. Each option is safe and secure.
More Info about your Washington DC Practice Test
- An overall total of 50 questions much like what you will find on the Washington DC DMV test
- Questions about speed limits
- Questions on how to drive safely
- Questions regarding the Rules of the Road
- ALL questions specific to Washington DC
- 20 FREE BONUS Questions on Road Signs
- Use effective study tools to ace the driver’s license test
- Quickly learn important traffic laws and road signs
- Be prepared with Washington DC-specific Practice Test questions
- Pass the first time or your money back!
Premium Study Tools
The DMV.com Washington DC Study Guide and Practice Test are the No. 1 study resources for beginner drivers. The Study Guide simplifies complicated sections of the Washington DC Driver’s Handbook, while the Practice Test gives you plenty of chances to prepare for the official written driver’s exam. Not to mention that by incorporating these tools, you will learn the traffic rules in and out – and in half the time.
Pass Your DMV Permit Test the First Time
Save time studying for the DMV written exam with real questions based off of the official Washington DC driver’s handbookGET STARTED NOW
Subscribe For Updates
Stay current with the latest news on the DMV and automotive industry.