Compare Auto Insurance Rates and Save DMV.com Exclusive!
Online Services Available - GuideSponsored Ads
FIND ARIZONA DMV OFFICE LOCATIONS
Click here to find your local Arizona dmv office location
CONTACT INFORMATION FOR THE STATE MVD
Telephone customer service representatives are available to provide general information from 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday. Pre-recorded general information is available at all other times.
Arizona Motor Vehicle Services (800) 284-7748- toll-free, within Arizona (602) 255-0072 - from out-of-state
(602) 712-3222- (Phoenix) TTY (for hearing or speech-impaired individuals)
(800) 324-5425 (Elsewhere) TTY (for hearing or speech-impaired individuals)
Alternate phone numbers are available for information about specific topics.
Arizona Department of Transportation Motor Vehicle Division PO Box 2100 Phoenix, AZ 85001-2100
You may also contact the MVD via email with specific questions or issues.
- Email form for issues concerning licensing, registration, title, emissions, violations or other issues.
LOCATIONS BY COUNTY
The Arizona Motor Vehicle Division (MVD) has locations in all counties throughout the State. Click here to find the MVD office location nearest you.
APPOINTMENTS AND SCHEDULING
TYPES OF LOCATIONS
- MVD offices handle issues concerning titles, registration, licenses, commercial licenses, non-driver IDs, permits, vehicle inspections and more. You can also schedule your vision, knowledge and road tests here, although road tests are performed only at road test facilities. MVD offices are generally open Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-5:00 pm unless noted, except for legal holidays. Some offices are open on Saturdays.
- Third-party providers deal with titles, registration, licenses and more. Hours of operation vary and many offer extended hours.
- MVD offices provide driver vision and knowledge testing services. You can also schedule a road test at these facilities, but the actual road test must take place at a road test facility. MVD offices are generally open Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-5:00 pm unless noted, except for legal holidays. Some offices are open on Saturdays.
- Level 1 inspections can be done at any MVD office or third party provider. Level 2 and 3 inspections need to be done at specific inspection stations.