- Bill of Sale: Comprehensive and Short-form printable documents
- Driving Records: Delivered instantly online
- Pay Traffic Tickets: Subject to availability by location
Also available online:
Oklahoma Department of Public Safety Locations and Hours
FIND OKLAHOMA DMV OFFICE LOCATIONS
Click here to find your local oklahoma dmv office location
CONTACT INFORMATION FOR THE STATE DPS
Telephone customer service representatives are available to provide general information from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm for the Oklahoma Department of Public Safety and from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm for the Oklahoma Tax Commission Motor Vehicles Division, Monday through Friday.
Pre-recorded general information is also available through the Department of Public Safety at all other times.
Oklahoma Department of Public Safety (405) 425-2424 - customer service number
(405) 425-2026 - choose option 3 for automated attendant
Oklahoma Tax Commission Motor Vehicle Division
(405) 521-3221 - customer service number
Alternate phone numbers are available for information and services provided by the Oklahoma Tax Commission (OTC).
For driver licenses mail:
Department of Public Safety (DPS) P. O. Box 11415 Oklahoma City, OK 73136
For titles and registrations mail:
Oklahoma Tax Commission (OTC) Post Office Box 26940 Oklahoma City, OK 73126-0940
You may also contact the DPS and the OTC via email with specific questions or issues.
- Email form for issues concerning licensing, non-driver IDs and violations.
- Email email@example.com for issues concerning registrations, titles and other motor vehicle related transactions.
LOCATIONS BY CITYThe Oklahoma Department of Public Safety's Driver License Exam Stations and Driver License Tag Agents; and the Oklahoma Tax Commission Motor Vehicle Division's Tag Agents have office locations in most cities throughout the State. Click here to find the Driver License Exam Station nearest you, and click here to find a Motor Vehicle Tag Agent location nearest you.
APPOINTMENTS AND SCHEDULINGApart from visiting DPS locations to schedule your vision, knowledge and road tests, you may also contact DPS to schedule certain activities in advance:
- Make a road test appointment, or reschedule an existing appointment, by calling a Driver License Exam Station which has a contact number listed (if there is no contact number, then you have to schedule in person).
TYPES OF LOCATIONS
- Driver License Exam Stations handle issues concerning licenses, commercial licenses, non-driver IDs, permits and more. You can also schedule your vision, knowledge and road tests here. Different Exam Stations offer different services and operate at different hours, typically between 8:00 am and 4:45 pm, except for DPS approved holidays. Please verify the hours and services offered at your preferred Station before visiting in person.
- Driver License Tag Agents deal with licenses, commercial licenses, non-driver IDs, permits and more. Different Tag Agents operate at different hours, typically between 8:00 am and 4:45 pm, except for DPS approved holidays. Please verify the hours and services offered by your preferred Agent before visiting in person.
- The Oklahoma Tax Commission Motor Vehicle Division's Tag Agent Offices deal with titles, registration and more. Different Tag Agent Offices operate at different hours, typically between 7:30 am and 4:30 pm, except for approved holidays. Some of them are open on Saturdays also for a limited time. Please verify the hours and services offered at your preferred Tag Agent location before visiting in person.