New Hampshire Division of Motor Vehicles Locations and Hours
FIND NEW HAMPSHIRE DMV OFFICE LOCATIONS
Click here to find your local new hampshire dmv office location
CONTACT INFORMATION FOR THE STATE DMV
Telephone customer service representatives are available to provide general information from 8: 15 am to 4:15 pm, Monday through Friday.
New Hampshire Motor Vehicle Services (603)271-2371 - for driver's licenses (603) 271-2251 - for registrations (603) 271-3111 - for titles
(800) 735-2964 - TDD for hearing -impaired individuals)
Alternate phone numbers are available for information about specific topics.
Department of Safety Division of Motor Vehicles 23 Hazen Drive Concord NH 03305
You may also contact the DMV via email with specific questions or issues, by writing to email@example.com.
LOCATIONS BY CITY
The New Hampshire Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) has Driver Licensing Locations and Registration Location in most cities throughout the State. Click here to find the Driver Licensing Location nearest you and click here to find the Registration Location nearest you.
APPOINTMENTS AND SCHEDULING
Apart from visiting DMV locations to schedule your vision, knowledge and road tests, you will have to make a road test appointment for a commercial license after clearing vision and knowledge tests. You may also make an appointment for a retest of your knowledge test if you do not clear it the first time.
TYPES OF LOCATIONS
- Driving Licensing Substations handle issues concerning licenses, commercial licenses, non-driver IDs, permits and more. You can also schedule your vision, knowledge and road tests here. Driving Licensing Substations are open 8:00 am-4:30 pm, except for legal holidays. All offices may not operate on all days. Please verify the hours and days of service with your preferred substation before visiting in person.
- Registration Substations deal with titles, registration, replacement registration cards, license plates and more. General hours of operation are Monday-Friday, 8:15 am-4:15 pm, except for legal holidays.
- Online Municipal Agents, located in different cities, process titles and registrations on the internet. Please verify the hours and days of service with your preferred agent before visiting in person.
- Town/City Clerk or Tax Collector Locations deal with titles. Different offices have different timings and different days of operation. Some locations also offer Saturday hours. Please verify the hours and days of service with your preferred location before visiting in person.
- The Concord Headquarters of the DMV handles issues concerning licenses, non-driver IDs and permits of foreign nationals residing in New Hampshire. The hours of operation are 8:00 am-4:30 pm, Monday-Friday.
- Motorcycle Road Testing Facilities are open once a week, with the day varying by location. Testing begins at 8:30 am at all locations, except for legal holidays.
- State-Licensed Inspection Stations are available for vehicle inspections. Operating hours for State Inspection Stations vary by location. Most locations only offer services once a week and are open till noon. Please verify the hours and days of service with your preferred Station before visiting in person. Call the New Hampshire OBD & Safety Testing Program (NHOST) helpline at (800) 295-5276 for more information.