- Bill of Sale: Comprehensive and Short-form printable documents
- Driving Records: Delivered instantly online
- Pay Traffic Tickets: Subject to availability by location
Also available online:
Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles Locations and Hours
FIND INDIANA DMV OFFICE LOCATIONS
Click here to find your local Indiana dmv office location
CONTACT INFORMATION FOR THE STATE BMV
Telephone customer service representatives are available to provide general information from 8:15 am to 5:45 pm on Mondays, from 8:15 am to 8:15 pm on Tuesdays, from 8:15 am to 6: 15 pm, Wednesday-Friday; and from 8:15 am to 1:45 pm on Saturdays. Pre-recorded general information is available at all other times.
Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicle Services (317) 233-6000 - BMV's Call Centre
Alternate phone numbers are available for information about specific topics.
Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles 100 N. Senate Avenue Indianapolis, IN 46204
You may also learn about new BMV processes through email alerts if you create your own appointment.
LOCATIONS BY COUNTY
The Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles (BMV) has locations in all counties throughout the State. Click here to find the BMV office location nearest you.
APPOINTMENTS AND SCHEDULING
Apart from visiting BMV locations to schedule your vision, knowledge and road tests, you may also use the BMV website to schedule certain activities in advance:
- Make an appointment to register a vehicle, renew or amend an ID card or Drivers' License, or title a vessel/vehicle or change your address.
- Make a road test appointment by calling a branch.
- Make a road test appointment for a commercial license by calling CDL Third Party Driving Test Sites.
TYPES OF LOCATIONS
- BMV license branches handle issues concerning titles, registration, licenses, commercial licenses, non-driver IDs, permits and more. You can also schedule your vision, knowledge and road tests here, although road tests for commercial licenses are performed only at third party test facilities. BMV license branches are open Tuesday 8:30am-7:00pm, on other days from 8:30 am-5:00 pm, and on Saturdays from 8:30am-12:30pm, except for legal holidays. They are closed on Sunday and Monday.
- BMV2You Mobile License Branch handles license renewals, titles, registration, non-driver IDs and voter registrations. The schedule of the mobile branch schedules varies based on location.
- Reinstatement Centers handle issues related to suspended licenses. Driver records can also be purchased at these centers. These centers are open Tuesday 8:30am-7:00pm, on other days from 8:30 am-5:00 pm, and on Saturdays from 8:30am-12:30pm, except for legal holidays. They are closed on Sunday and Monday.
- Self Service Terminals can be used to renew registration or license plates. They are open 24 hours a day, but are closed from 6:00 am-10:00 am on Sunday for maintenance.
- CDL Third Party Driving Test Sites are authorized to conduct road tests for commercial licenses. Different Test Sites operate at different hours, except for legal holidays. Please verify the hours at your preferred Test Site and make an appointment before visiting in person.
- Clean Air Car Check Stations are available for vehicle inspections. Operating hours for Clean Air Car Check Stations are open from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm on Monday, Wednesday and Friday; from 8:00 am to 7:00 pm on Mondays and from 8:00 am-1:00 pm on Saturday, except for legal holidays.