- Bill of Sale: Comprehensive and Short-form printable documents
- Driving Records: Delivered instantly online
- Pay Traffic Tickets: Subject to availability by location
Also available online:
Idaho Division of Motor Vehicles Locations and Hours
FIND IDAHO DMV OFFICE LOCATIONS
Click here to find your local Idaho dmv office location
CONTACT INFORMATION FOR THE STATE DMV
Telephone customer service representatives are available to provide general information from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday, for the Driver Services Section and the Vehicle Services Section of the Transportation Department DMV.
Idaho Transportation Department Division of Motor Vehicles
(208) 334-8735 - driver services(208) 334-8649 - vehicle registrations and special plates
(208) 334-8663 - titlesAlternate phone numbers are available for information and services provided by the Vehicle Services Section.
Division of Motor Vehicles
Driver Services Section Idaho Transportation Department 3311 W. State St. P.O. Box 7129 Boise, ID 83707-1129For vehicle services mail:
Division of Motor Vehicles
Vehicle Services Section
Idaho Transportation Department 3311 W. State St. P.O. Box 7129 Boise, ID 83707-1129
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions regarding licensing and other driver services.
- Email DMV-Registrations@itd.state.id for questions regarding vehicle registrations.
- Email DMV-Titles@itd.idaho.gov for questions regarding vehicle titles.
LOCATIONS BY COUNTYThe Idaho DMV Driver Services Section's Driver Licensing Offices and the Vehicle Services Section's Assessor's Offices have locations in all counties throughout the state. Click here to find the Driver Licensing Office nearest you and click here to find the Assessor's Office nearest you.
APPOINTMENTS AND SCHEDULINGApart from visiting Driver Licensing Offices locations to schedule your vision, knowledge and road tests, you may also contact the DMV's Driver Services Section to:
- For a CDL skills test, make an appointment with a CDL Skills Testing Examiner.
- For a motorcycle skills test, make an appointment at a private testers.
TYPE OF LOCATIONS
- Driver Licensing Offices handle issues concerning licenses, commercial licenses, non-driver IDs, permits and more. You can also schedule your vision, knowledge and road tests here; although road tests for commercial licenses are conducted at CDL skills testing sites and road tests for motorcycle licenses are performed only at motorcycle skills testing location. Different offices offer different services and operate at different hours, typically between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, except on approved holidays. Please verify the hours and services offered at your local Office before visiting in person.
- County Assessor's Offices deal with titles, registration, license plates, and more. Different offices operate at different hours, typically between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, except on approved holidays. Please verify the hours at your local Assessor's Office before visiting in person.
- Skills Testing Facilities for Operator Licenses are located in Northern Idaho, Eastern Idaho, South Central Idaho and Southwest Idaho. Different Testing Facilities operate at different hours. Please verify the hours at your preferred Testing Facility before visiting in person.
- CDL Skills Testing Examiners are authorized to conduct skills test for commercial licenses. Different Examiners conduct different tests and operate at different hours. Please verify the hours and tests offered at your local Examiner before visiting in person.
- Motorcycle Skills Testing Locations are authorized to conduct motorcycle skills tests. Different Testing Locations operate at different hours. Please verify the hours at your preferred Testing Location before visiting in person.
- Emissions Testing Locations are available for vehicle inspections in Ada County only, where it is mandatory. Click here to find an Emissions Testing Location near you, if you are in Ada County. Different Testing Locations operate at different hours. Please verify the hours at your preferred Testing Location before visiting in person.