- Bill of Sale: Comprehensive and Short-form printable documents
- Driving Records: Delivered instantly online
- Pay Traffic Tickets: Subject to availability by location
Also available online:
Colorado Division of Motor Vehicles Locations and Hours
FIND COLORADO DMV OFFICE LOCATIONS
Click here to find your local Colorado dmv office location
CONTACT INFORMATION FOR THE STATE DMV
Telephone customer service representatives are available to provide general information from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Pre-recorded general information is available at all other times.
Colorado Division of Motor Vehicles (303) 205-5600 - General information
For other specific topics click here.
Colorado Division of Motor Vehicles Department of Revenue (Section and Room #) Denver, Colorado 80261-0016
Click here to see the room number for the division you wish to mail.
Reinstatement mailing address:
Colorado Department of Revenue Driver's License Reinstatement P.O. Box 173345 Denver, CO 80217-3345
You may also contact the DMV via email with specific questions or issues.
- Email form for issues concerning licensing, registration, title, inspections, testing, violations or other DMV issues.
LOCATIONS BY COUNTYThe Colorado DMV has locations in all counties throughout the State. Click driver license office to find the DMV office location nearest you.
APPOINTMENTS AND SCHEDULINGApart from visiting MVC locations to schedule your vision, knowledge and road tests, you may make a nearest you, or reschedule an existing appointment.
TYPES OF LOCATIONS
- Driver License Offices handle issues concerning licenses, commercial licenses, non-driver IDs, permits and more. You can also schedule your vision, knowledge and road tests here, although road tests are performed only at road test facilities. Driver license offices are generally open Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-4:30 pm or 5:00 pm except on legal holidays. Please check the hours of operation before appearing at the office.
- Title and Registration Office. deal with titles, registration and more. Hours of operation vary by office.
- Full service driver license offices provide driver vision and knowledge testing services. You can also schedule a road test at these facilities. Please make sure that your nearest license office is a full-service office. Driver license offices are generally open Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-4:30 pm or 5:00 pm except on legal holidays. Please check the hours of operation before appearing at the office.
- State Inspection Stations are available for vehicle inspections. Click here to find a State Inspection Station near you.